- high content in B vitamins
- one pinch covers almost your entire daily requirements of all B vitamins
Raab Sprouted Buckwheat Powder is germinated and then dried in a special procedure in order to turn it into the perfect source of all B vitamins in a concentrated form. The high content in B vitamins is what sets it apart from conventional buckwheat flour. As little as one pinch of Raab Sprouted Buckwheat Powder per day covers almost your entire daily requirements of all B vitamins.It is rich in vitamin B1 (thiamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6, vitamin B7 (biotin), vitamin B9 (folic acid) and vitamin B12.
Among other things, the B vitamins contained in the powder contribute to
- a normal energy-yielding metabolism (vitamins B3, B5, B6, B7)
- the normal functioning of the nervous system (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, B12) and a normal psychological function (vitamins B1, B3, B6, B7, B9, B12)
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12)
- the normal functioning of the immune system (vitamins B6, B9, B12)
- the maintenance of normal skin (vitamins B2, B3, B7) and hair (vitamin B7)
This package contains 160 servings.
Ingredients: 100 % sprouted buckwheat powder
Recommended intake: Take about 1 pinch (0.5 g) per day e.g. stirred into a smoothie, shake or muesli.
Note: The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Store out of the reach of small children.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are of great importance. This is a natural product, the colour and taste may vary with the season. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Filling level may vary for technical reasons.
Raab Vitalfood uses only the best raw materials and examines all products for residues as well as for the advertised nutrient contents.
- Nutritional Information
Per 100 g Per 0,5 g* (NRV) Energy kJ/kcal 1454 kJ/ 343 kcal 7 kJ / 2 kcal Fat 1,7 g 0,01 g of which saturated fatty acids 0,3 g < 0,01 g Carbohydrates 71 g 0,4 g of which sugars < 0,5 g < 0,01g Fibre 3,7 g < 0.5 g Protein 9,1 g < 0.5 g Salt < 0,01 g < 0,01 g Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 160 mg 0,80 mg (73 %) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 260 mg 1,3 mg (93 %) Niacin 2840 mg 14 mg (89 %) Pantothenic acid 1100 mg 5,5 mg (92 %) Vitamin B6 150 mg 0,75 mg (54 %) Folic acid 34420 µg 172 µg (86 %) Vitamin B12 360 µg 1,8 µg (72 %) Biotin 9900 µg 50 µg (99 %)
* Recommended daily intake / NRV: percentage of Nutrient Reference Values
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
examined & tested
Quality is our
For more than 28 years, Raab Vitalfood has been dedicated to the development, production and distribution of premium organic plant-based foods and proteins as well as superfoods and supplements.
We want to make sure that our customers do not have to compromise on quality. For this reason, all our products are tested by independent laboratories in Germany.Find out more